IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the posts of RRB Officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who want to apply for the posts can submit their application form through the official website of IBPS- ibps.in.
The online registration process has started on June 8 (today) and the last date for the submission of the online application form is June 28th. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application form before the arrival of the last date.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
As per the IBPS calendar, the preliminary examination for the aforesaid posts will be held in August 2021. Candidates who will qualify for the first stage exam will be called for the second stage i.e. main examination. The main exam for Officer Scale 1 (PO) will be conducted on September 25, 2021. While the main exam for Office Assistant (Clerk) posts will be held on October 3, 2021.
On the other hand, the single-phase exam for Officer Scale 2 and 3 will be conducted on September 25, 2021.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts of RRB Officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) should have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 years
- For Officer Scale 1 (Assistant Manager): 18-30 years
- For Officer Scale 2 (Manager): 21- 32 years
- For Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager): 21-40 years
- Note: Candidates should note that age will be calculated as of June 1, 2021.
Officer (Scale I, II & III)-
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates - Rs.175/
- For all othersOffice Assistant (Multipurpose)- Rs.850/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates- Rs.175/-
- For all other- Rs.850/-
- Submission of online application form: June 8, 2021
- Last date for online registration: June 28, 2021
Note: To know more details about CRP RRBs X, click here to read notification.