The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the official dates for the various examination held under IBPS like CWE Clerk, RRB, PSB and PO exam. So, candidates who are waiting for their IBPS exam dates then your exam dates are available, so start doing preparation properly because the time is very short for the preparation.
According to the official website, the preliminary examination for the probationary officer will be going to start from 13th October whereas for the exam date for Clerk post will begin from 11th August.
However, the main examination for Probationary Officer posts will be conducted on 18th November 2018.
Check out the important dates for the IBPS examination which is going to be held this year:
Probationary Officer Posts:
- Preliminary examination: 13th October, 14th October, 20th October, 21st October
- Main examination: 11th November 2018.
- Preliminary examination: 8 December, 9 December, 15 December, 16 December.
- Main examination: 20 January 2019.
- Preliminary examination: 29 December, 30 December 2018.
- Main examination: 27 January 2019
RRB CWE (Officer Scale I and Office Assistants)
- Preliminary examination: August 11, August 12, August 18, August 19, August 25, September 1, 2018.
- Single examination: September 30, 2018
- Officer Scale I: September 30, 2018
- Office Assistants: October 7, 2018.
IBPS PO Exam pattern 2018:
Each and every candidate have to attend all the three sections of total 100 marks each and the time allotted to solve the exam is only one hour.
The first section is of English language which contains 30 questions and each carries 30 marks. The second section will be based on the quantitative aptitude of 35 questions of 35 marks. While the third section is of reasoning ability which comprises of 35 questions of 35 marks only.