Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for the recruitment for Constable and Sub-Inspector posts. Therefore, candidates who are left for submitting their application form and thinking that the last date has been passed then, a good news for you that HSSC has extended the last date for the form submission. However, Haryana Police has released the vacancies for over 7110 posts for different Police units after making some changes in the recruitment process for Police.
Earlier, the last date for submitting the online application form was 4th June 2018. But, candidates who were left for filling their application form, for such candidates, Haryana government has given another opportunity to submit their form till 2nd July 2018.
Candidates can submit their applications for the recruitment of Constable and Sub-Inspector posts.
Here’s how aspirants can apply for the vacancies announced by Haryana Police department 2018:
1. Visit the official website of HSSC at hssc.gov.in
2. Look for the link which shows the recruitment of SI and Constable
3. Registered yourself for creating your login id and password
4. Login for submitting your application
5. Submit all your details asked on the official page
6. Upload your photo and signature; submit your fees also
7. Download and take a printout for future reference as well
Check out the eligibility criteria:
All class 10th and class 12th pass candidates can apply for the posts released by HSSC.
For Sub-Inspector and Constable
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the total vacancy 7110 for SI and Constables.
Constable posts details:
For male candidates: 5000 seats vacant ( for general category- 2300 seats, SC0 900, BCA-700, BCB-400, ESM-GEN-350, ESM-SC-100, ESM-BCA-100, ESM-BCB:150)
For Male Constables, there are 500 vacancies in Haryana State Indian Reserve Battalions.
Female Constables- 1147 posts