Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has released a job opportunity for B.Tech/B.E aspirants on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before April 3, 2020.
The application forms have been released for the post of Chief General Manager/ General Manager (Civil), Manager, Additional General Manager, Surveyor, and others.
Candidates will have to submit their application form in the prescribed format and also complete the whole registration process. Candidates who will fail to fill their application completely and correctly, their form will be rejected by GMRC Limited.
GMRC Recruitment Notification 2020:
- Manager (Civil/Architect/Multi-Modal Integration (Transport Planning), Asst. Manager (Civil/Alignment Expert/Civil)/Multi Modal Integration (Transport Planning) – 24 Posts
- Sr. Engineer (Civil) – 30 Posts
- Joint General Manager (Civil / Underground), Senior Deputy General Manager (Civil), Deputy General Manager (Civil/QA/QC/Safety/ - Multi-Modal Integration (Transport Planning) – 10 Posts
- Surveyor (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Chief General Manager / General Manager (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Additional General Manager (Civil Design / Track) – 3 Posts
Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) engineering degree from a recognized board or university can submit their application form.
Gujarat Metro Managerial Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Manager - 40 years
- Assistant Manager – 32 years
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 48 years
- Deputy General Manager – 45 years
- Chief General Manager/GM (Civil) – 55 years
- AGM (Civil Design / Track) – 53 years
- JGM (Civil / Underground) – 50 years
- Commencement of submission of online application for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2020: 12 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2020: 3 April 2020