Airports Authority of India, AAI has released a job opportunity for the aspirant looking for a job with a handsome salary package. Eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before January 14, 2021.
The application form can be submitted through the official website of AAI at aai.aero. As per the notification, the registration process will start on December 15.
Under this recruitment drive, AAI will fill a total of 368 vacancies for Manager and Executive posts.
Apart from this, candidates who are from the private sector willing to apply for Manager posts in the various discipline should be drawing a minimum CTC of Rs 11 Lacs per annum as on the cut-off date.
AAI Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Manager (Fire Services)- 11 posts
- Manager (Technical) – 2 posts
- Junior Executive (Technical) – 8 posts
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 83 posts
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 264 posts
AAI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can know the detailed information about the eligibility criteria by clicking here.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the Junior Executive post is 27 years while the maximum age limit for the Manager post is 32 years.
AAI Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination. Qualified candidates will also be called for Document Verification/ Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
No negative marking for the wrong attempt.
AAI Recruitment 2020: Application Fees
- For General- Rs 1000/- as application fees,
- For SC/ST/Female- Rs. 170/-
Important Dates To Be Remembered:
- Opening date of application: December 15, 2020
- Closing date of application: January 14, 2021