Vellore Institue of Technology has declared the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (2018) results today. Those candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website. VITEE is conducted for taking admissions to Engineering and other professional graduate courses which are offered by the Vellore university.
So, students have applied for the examination can check their results on the official website of Vellore Institue of Technology.
Here’s how to check your VITEEE 2018:
1. Open the official website of VIT at vit.ac.in
2. Click on the link to check your result at ‘VITEEE 2018 – Results’
3. When the page opened then, click on the results link ‘VITEEE-RESULTS & EQUATING METHODOLOGY’
4. Submit your registration details
5. After submission, the result will appear on the official website
6. Check your results and also download
7. Take a printout for future references
Earlier, it was expected that the result will be announced on 25 April 2018 but got delayed due to some reason which is unknown. Through qualifying VITEEE, one can take the admissions to various B.Tech branches is offered to the students by VIT campuses in Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal.