The Vijaya Bank has invited an online application form for the recruitment of the Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit). Therefore, candidates who wanted to work in the banking sector can apply for the vacancy released by the bank.
According to the official website, candidates can apply for Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) recruitment till 27th September 2018. Candidates can log in to the official website of Vijaya Bank at vijayabank.com.
Here’s how to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of Vijaya Bank at vijayabank.com
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager
3. Login to apply for the recruitment
4. Submit your details asked on the official website
5. Submit your documents and also application fees
6. Download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
Candidates can apply for the JMG scale 1 recruitment on the official website only.
Vijaya Bank has released a total of 330 vacancies, therefore, candidates are advised to apply before the last date notified by the bank.
The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
All the applicants are advised that before applying read the notification carefully about the posts released by Vijaya Bank.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Vijaya Bank to know more details about the posts released by the Bank.