Union Public Service Commission has finally released the notification for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2 on the official website. Also, the online application process for the post has also started by the Commission. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the CDS 2 now.
As per the official notification, the online recruitment for the UPSC CDS has started from 8th August and interested applicants can submit their online application before 3rd September 2018.
However, the application form for the post consists of two parts. In part 1, candidates have to fill their basic details while in Part 2, candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and also their fees of the application form.
Know how to fill Part I:
1. Open the registration link for the part 1 form at upsconline.nic.in
2. Read all the instructions given on the official website about the exam
3. Submit all your details asked on the official page like applicant name, dob, father’s name and etc.
Here’s how to fill your Part II:
1. After completing Part I, candidates have to log in with their login id and password.
2. Upload your photo and signature
3. Choose the mode of payment for the exam.
4. Submit your fees
5. Click on OK to submit your complete application