Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted the UGC The National Eligibility Test (NET) exam on Sunday (8th July 2018). Candidates who are waiting for their NET exam answer keys then the Board will soon to release the keys.
As per the reports of India Today, CBSE likely to release the UGC NET answer keys next month on the official website. Therefore, all candidates are advised to check the official website on a daily basis as Board can release your answer keys soon.
Here's how to download your CBSE UGC NET answer keys:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET July exam answer keys
3. Submit your registration id and password to download your answer key
4. After submitting your details, your answer key will appear on the official website
5. Download your UGC NET admit card
6. Take a print out for future references
This year, CBSE has changed the examination pattern for the NET aspirants as there was two paper i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The paper 1 was started at 9:30 am to 10:30 am while paper 2 was started from 11:00 am to 1 pm. The timings of the examination were also reduced to a total of three hours.
CBSE conducts the NET exam twice a year for the candidates who wanted to be an assistant professor and also for the award of Junior Research Fellowship for Indian nationals.