Looking for government jobs? Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released job opportunity for the post of Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies released at tangedco.gov.in. The application form for the post can be filled on or before October 25, 2019.
The vacancies are released to fill a total of 500 posts.
Check TANGEDCO Vacancy Details:
Total post- 500 posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 250 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 250 Posts
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria Required for Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicants should have a degree in Engineering or Technology granted by Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Interested aspirants should hold a Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application begins: 9 October 2019
- Last date to apply online application: 25 October 2019
- Last date for applying TANGEDCO: 5 November 2019
- Handing over of database to TANGEDCO for conducting Certificate Verification: 12 November 2019
Age Limit Required for Apprentice Posts -
According to the Apprenticeship Rules, the age limit will be decided for reserved and category-wise aspirants.
Salary Structure for Apprentice Posts
Selected candidates will get the following remuneration...
For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/-
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-
Know how to apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format only at tangedco.gov.in. The registration will be done on or before 25 October 2019.