The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has opened its new recruitment drive on various posts. Interested candidates can check out the tentative vacancies released on the official website.
As per the notification, SSC has uploaded a list of vacancies for the posts of Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018.
There is a total of 48 vacancies that can be filled which also included 2 for PwD quota.
However, the paper I for the post of SSC JHT, SHT was held on 13th January 2019, in which a total of 15,573 candidates had appeared for the exam and out of the total, 2,041 candidates have successfully qualified the exam.
As per the official notification, paper II will be held on 26th May 2019. However, paper II will be a descriptive type of examination.
Also, candidates can check the list of candidates who have qualified the paper I and are eligible for paper II.
Here’s how to check JHT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows ‘Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2018 - List of Candidates Qualified In Paper-I for Appearing In Paper-II.’
3. A pdf file will be displayed on the new page
4. Check the cut-off
5. Candidates can check your result
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use