The Staff Selection Commission will be going to close its recruitment drive for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Candidates who are left to apply for the vacancies can submit their application form before the application window gets closed.
As per the notification, the last date to apply for the vacancies released by SSC is 29th May till 5:00 pm. Therefore, aspirants are advised to register themselves before the last date.
Here’s how to apply for SSC MTS 2019:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the SSC MTS 2019 application form
3. New users will have to register for the exam
4. Submit your details asked on the e-application form
5. Upload your documents and pay the application fee
6. Submit your completed form
7. Download and take a printout for further use
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates applying for the post of MTS must have passed Matriculation, class 10th exam or equivalent from a recognized board.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selected candidates will get a salary between Rs 5,200-20,200, with additional grade pay of Rs 1,800 (as per 7th CPC).