Staff Selection Commission has finally released the official notification for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 (MTS) on its official website. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for the recruitment drive will now be able to apply for the vacancy today.
As per the official notification, ‘Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time’. Therefore, candidates will have to wait for complete vacancy information. Earlier, it was expected that SSC will be going to release over 10,000 vacancies for MTS recruitment.
Check out eligibility criteria:
Interested candidates should have passed Matriculation exam or equivalent from a recognized board.
Note: To know more information about educational qualification, read the official notification available at ssc.nic.in.
The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Candidates who will qualify the exam and selected for the post will get the pay band-1(Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC : Pay Level in Pay Matrix– Level -1), a General Central Service Group C Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
Important dates to remember:
- Application process begins: April 22, 2019
- Last date to apply: May 29, 2019
- Last date for online fee submission: May 31, 2019
- Last date for generation of offline challan: May 31, 2019
- Last date for payment through Challan: June 1, 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): August 2 to September 6, 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): November 17, 2019
To read the complete notification released by SSC for the position of MTS, click here.