It must be shocking news for aspirants who were planning to apply for 88,585 vacancies released by the South Central Coalfields Limited (SCCL) or SSCLCIL as the recruitment drive is fake. Yes, you read right, the SSCL has itself declared the job notification fake.
According to the Managing Director of SSCL, Shri Anil Kumar Jha had confirmed that there is no such subsidiary of Coal India Limited and also no vacancies notification was released by the organization.
The official notification also shared by the SSCL on the official Twitter handle.
Here’s what notified by South Central Coalfields Ltd:
“It is to inform all that Coal India Limited does not have any Subsidiary Company bearing the name as ‘South Central Coalfields Ltd (SCCL)’ and also it is not participating in any such recruitment exercise conducted by this fraud & fake company. Information so provided regarding the job opportunities is COAL INDIA LIMITED by this company is fake, fraudulent and fabricated.
We, hereby caution, the general public not to fall prey to this dubious employment notice.”
Read the complete notification given below:
Previously, a notification was circulated on every educational portal that SCCLCIL has invited a total of 88,585 vacancies for various posts like Junior Engineer, MTS Surveyor, Accounts Clerk, Junior Clerk, Computer Operator, Accountant, Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Fitter, Stenographer, and many other posts. The notification also states that the last date to apply for the vacancies is 19th November 2019.
Also, there were eligibility criteria also released for post-wise.
Check fake vacancies and eligibility required to apply for the multiple posts:
- Accounts Clerks- 322 (12th pass)
- MTS Surveyor- 20,390 (8th, 10th pass)
- Junior Clerk- 382 (12th pass)
- Accountants- 140 (Graduation with any discipline)
- Stenographer Hindi- 1,600 (12th pass)
- Computer Operator and Pro Assistance- 5,224 (Diploma/ any graduation)
- Stenographer English- 1,600 (12th pass)
- Electrician- 5,970 (ITI/ Diploma)
- Secretarial Assistant- 560 (any graduation)
- Welder (Gas and Electric) - 3200 (Trade certificate)
- Fitter Posts- 4,376 (ITI/ Diploma)
- Welder (Mig & Arg)- 4,380 (Trade certificate)
- Turner- 7,430 (Trade Certificate)
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 2,480 (Diploma/B Tech)
- Assistant Manager- 178 (Any graduation)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) - 3,798 (Diploma/B Tech)
- Trade Supervisors- 2,230 (Diploma)
- Plumber- 5,670 (Trade certificate)
- Machinists- 6,135 (ITI/Diploma)
- Diesel Mechanic- 4,850 (ITI/ Diploma)
- Carpenter- 4,200 (Trade certificate)
- Fork Lift Operators- 720 (Trade certificate)
- Junior Mechanical Engineers- 430 (Diploma/ B Tech)
- Junior Electrical Engineer- 430 (Diploma/B Tech)
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers- 1,250 (license)
- Junior Civil Engineer- 640 (Diploma/ B Tech)