The State Bank of India which has conducted the SBI Junior Associate Clerk preliminary examination this year will be going to the release the result for SBI clerk prelims exam after this Sunday. SBI aspirants who have appeared for the examination this year and waiting for their SBI Clerk results will be able to check their Junior Associate (JA) result soon on the official website.
According to the reports, SBI likely to announce the results for SBI JA Clerk prelims exam on 18th July 2018. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website as your results likely to be out soon.
Here’s how candidates can check their SBI Clerical cadre Preliminary Results 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows 'SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018'.
3. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result.
4. Submit your details by clicking OK.
5. Your results for Junior Associates will appear on the page.
6. Download your result release by the Bank.
7. Don't forget to take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result.
SBI Junior Associate Clerk preliminary examination has conducted the examination on 23rd June, 24th June and 30th June across the country at various examination centres. Reportedly, the mains admit cards for SBI Junior Associate will be released on 23rd July. Therefore, candidates, your prelims results will be out next week.
However, SBI has not released any official date for the State Bank of India Junior Associate (JA) preliminary exam result date. Therefore, all candidates are advised to check the official website before trusting any other website.