Indian Railways has opened a new recruitment drive for the positions like Station Master, Good Guard, Junior Engineer and other positions on its official website. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the vacancies before the closing of the application window.
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 26th June 2019. Hence, eligible candidates are advised to apply for the positions before the recruitment drive over.
This time, Northern Railways has invited application forms for a total of 372 vacancies.
Check post-wise vacancy details:
- Station Master – 143
- Goods Guard – 10
- Technician – 134
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 14
- Junior Engineer – 58
- Staff Nurse – 11
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 02
- Station Master: Candidates should have a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: Applicants must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- Goods Guard: Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent
- Staff Nurse: GNM, B.Sc degree required to apply for the post
- Technician: Candidates should have qualified 10th, ITI
Note: To know more education qualification details, kindly visit the official website of Northern Railways.
Important dates to know:
- Notification issue: 17th May 2019
- Application process for Subordinate In-Charge: 27th May 2019
- Last date to apply: 26th June 2019
NOTE: Applications are invited through proper channel from serving regular eligible Railway Employees of Northern Railway, Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Modern Coach Factory Raibareilly and Diesel Loco Modernization Works Patiala for filling up vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) Quota. RPF/RPSF Staff are not eligible to apply.
- Unreserved category: 42
- OBC: 45
- SC: 47
- ST: 47
Note: To know more details about vacancy, click here.