This year, Indian Railways is giving a huge job opportunity for the aspirants who wanted to work under the government organization. Now, the Railway recruitment board has released a job opportunity for the several posts with the benefits of 7th pay commission. Therefore, candidates who are having the interest in this job opportunity in Western railway recruitment then they can apply for the vacancy.
According to the official website, there are total 21 vacant post which has to be filled under this recruitment, therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for it before 9th October 2018. While the last date for the candidates living in distant areas in 24th October 2018.
Here’s how to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of South Western Railway i.e swr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment
3. Log in to submit your application form
4. Submit your details asked by the Western Railways
5. Submit the application fees and your documents
6. Download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
Check out the important dates:
The online application form submission process started on 8th September and the last date for the submission of form is 9th October 2018. While the last date for the candidates living in distant places is 24th October 2018.
Here are the vacancy details:
There are total of 21 posts released by the Western Railways.
• For Athletics (Women)- 4
• For Athletics (Men): 2 For post Hockey (Men): 4 posts
• For the posts Basketball (Women): 2
• For posts Bodybuilding (Men): 1
• For post Cycling (Men): 2
• For posts Volleyball (Men): 3
• For posts Swimming (Men): 2
• For posts Table tennis (Men): 1
The South Western Railways has decided to give the salary under VII Central Pay Commission pay matrix for Level 2/3 posts. The pay scale for the candidates will be between Rs 5,200 to Rs 20, 200 in the Grade pay of Rs 1900/ 2000 in VI CPC.