Candidates who have applied for the RRB Group D recruitment and waiting for their examination dates and details regarding the exam then we are here to provide you. As RRB has released the Group D examination date for the recruitment of level 1 post. RRB has also released the examination pattern. All the interested candidates can check the official website of Indian Railways.
This year, RRB is conducting the online computer-based test which will be of 90 minutes for general candidates and 120 minutes for PWD candidates, as per norms of RRB.
Meanwhile, the admit cards for the examination will be released soon on the official website of RRB.
As soon as the admit card released by the Railways then, they would able to know their important details about the exam like exam centre, exam date and time etc.
Here’s how to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018:
1. Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board
2. Click on the link which shows RRB Group D admit card 2018
3. Enter your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your RRB Group D hall ticket will appear on the official website
6. Download your admit card
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the pattern of the examination:
- Mathematics: 25
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 30
- General Science: 25
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: 20.
Here's the syllabus for Group D CBT exam:
- Number System
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Squares & Square Roots
- Age Calculations
- Calendars & Clocks
- Pipes & Cisterns
- General Intelligence and reasoning:
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and DecodingMathematical Operations
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- General Science:
In this section, you will have to answer the questions from Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level.
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance that need a lot of focus.