The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit card for the post of Office Attendants on its official website on March 31. Candidates who have applied for the RBI Office Assistant post can download their hall tickets.
The hall tickets for the RBI Office Attendants can be downloaded from RBI’s official website—opportunities.rbi.org.in.
RBI will conduct the examination on April 9 and 10 at various examination centres across the country. The last date for downloading the RBI Office Attendants admit card is April 10, 2021.
Therefore, candidates should download their hall tickets before admit card link gets deactivated.
Know how to download RBI Officer Attendants Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website of RBI at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Enter your registration id and password
- Submit the captcha code
- Click on the login button
- Your admit card will display on the screen
- Download RBI Officer Attendants Admit Card 2021
- Take a printout for further purpose
After downloading the hall tickets candidates are advised to read the instructions given on it and also check their details—Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Centre and other details mentioned on the hall ticket.