Indian Railways has brought the golden opportunity this year for the aspirants day by day by announcing the various jobs for different posts across the country. Recently, Indian Railways has announced the vacancies on 8 February 2018.
Indian Railway has announced the vacancies for more than 60,000 on its official website. According to the notification, the online application is set to begin from 10 February 2018 at 10 am and will remain open till 12 March at 23:59 pm.
Indian Railways has steadily announced the various posts from the very first month of New Year 2018 for the aspirants. But many of the candidates who want to apply but not having the proper knowledge regarding the distinguish posts. Today we are giving you the complete details regarding the Group D post that is recently announced by the Railway Board for the recruitment.
Know the categories for the various posts under this vacancies:
- Gr. D (Store)
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Gr. D (Engg.)
See the important dates regarding the examination:
- Online Registration and Application form submission will starts from 10 February 2018 at 10:00 am
- Online Registration and Application form submission closed on 12 March 2018 till 11:59 pm
- Last date and time for payment of Application fees (Online Payment- Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) will end on 12 March 2018 till 01:00 pm
- SBI Challan- 12 March 2018 till 01:00 pm
- Post Office Challan- 10 March 2018 till 01:00 pm
Check out the eligibility criteria for the posts:
The age of the candidates who are willing to apply for the posts should be between 18 to 31 years only. Although the age relaxation for the reserved categories will be followed as per the government rules (OBC candidates- 3 years, SC/ST candidates- 5 years relaxation). It is mandatory that all the aspirants must have passed Class 10th or holding the ITI degree or NAC granted by NCTV for applying the posts and also fulfil the medical standard.