The National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has released the job notification on over 1000 vacancies released at the official website. Therefore, all the interested candidates can submit their application form at nhm.assam.gov.in.
As per the notification released by NHM, there are 1041 vacancies for the post of Psychiatric Nurse, Staff Nurse and others. However, the last date to submit the application form is on or before 25th March 2019.
Out of the total vacancies, 20 State Level posts, 3 district-level posts and 918 posts are at a block level.
However, the schedule of the interview/selection test for the respective post will be uploaded on the official website along with the provisionally shortlisted candidates. To check the result and other information about the exam, aspirants can check on the official website at nhm.assam.gov.in.
Check out the NHM Assam vacancy details:
- Block Level Posts- 918 Posts
- State Level Posts- 20 Posts
- District Level Posts- 3 Posts
Here’s how to apply for NHM Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of NHM at nhm.assam.gov.in.
2. Click on the link which shows NHM Assam recruitment
3. Submit your details to register yourself
4. Click on Ok
5. Upload your documents and also make an online payment for the same
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use
Note: To know more details about the recruitment, visit the official website of NHM, Assam at nhm.assam.gov.in.