National Health Mission (MHM MP) has released a notification and invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date of registrations.
However, the application is invited for 6-month Bridge Certificate Program (Certificate) for the recruitment of Community Health Officer posts.
After the completion of the 6-months course, aspirants will be posted as Community Health Officers (CHOs) in health and welfare department.
Application process starts from 27th May 2019 and the last date to apply for the vacancy is 9th May 2019 till 5:00 pm through MP online website.
Educational Qualification required:
Candidates should possess B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Also, registered with MP Nursing Registration Council.
The maximum age limit to apply for the post is 35 years.
- Starting Date of Application – 27 May 2019
- Last Date of Application – 09 May 2019
NHM Punjab Vacancy Details:
Community Health Officer – 1015 Posts
Know how to apply for NHM Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of NHM
2. Click on the link of NHM MP Recruitment
3. Register yourself to apply for the post of CHO
4. Upload your photo and signature
5. Make online fee payment
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use