The Nagaland Board will be going to release the results of Class 10 and Class 12 today on its official website. Therefore, students should keep their eyes on the official website to check their scores.
As per the reports, the Nagaland Board of School Education, NBSE is expected to release the results before 12 noon on 2nd May 2019. Nagaland Board class 10th and class 12th students can check their results at nbsenagaland.com.
Here’s how to check NBSE Nagaland Class 10th, 12th Results 2019:
1. Open the official website at nbsenagaland.com
2. Click on the link of NBSE Class 10th, 12th results
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. After submission, the result of Class 10th and 12th will appear
5. Check your provisional scores
6. Download your results
7. Take a printout for further use
Candidates can also check their results of Nagaland Class 10th, 12th Board exam results on other websites.
Check out the links given below:
Besides, checking results on the official website, candidates can also check their scores via SMS:
Here's how to check Class 10th result by SMS:
Type RESULT NBSE10 ROLL NUMBER and send it to 5676750.
Here's how to check Class 12th result by SMS:
Type NB12 ROLL NUMBER and send the same to 560702.