Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited application form for the recruitment to the post of Livestock Development Officer. Interested candidates should check the vacancy details released at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy in the prescribed format on or before September 13, 2019.
To know more details about MPSC Livestock Development Officer jobs, read the full article:
MPSC has invited a total of 435 vacancies for the posts of LDO.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Applicants should have the degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary from recognised University.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 38 years while the maximum age limit is 43 years. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
Application Fee required for MPSC Livestock Development Officer:
- For General category– the application fee for the exam is Rs 374/-
- For Reserved Category – the application fee is of Rs. 274/-
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to apply for MPSC Livestock Development Officer:
- Visit the official website of MPSC at mpsc.gov.in
- Register yourself to generate login id and password
- Submit your details asked on the page
- Upload your documents required for the application form like passport size photo,
- signature, other
- Make application fee payment
- Submit your filled form
- Download MPSC Livestock Development Officer application form
- Take a printout for further purpose
- Last date for submission of application: 13 September 2019
- Last Date for Submission Examination Fee through SBI Challan: 16 September 2019