The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released new vacancies for the post of Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentice on its official website. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at www.iocl.com.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before August 18, 2019.
Check vacancy details:
IOCL has released a total of 176 vacancies for the Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentice. Candidates who will be selected for the post will be posted at its locations in Eastern India.
Before applying for the vacancies candidates should read the official notification thoroughly.
Check IOCL Recruitment 2019:
Total – 176 Posts
Educational Qualification Required:
- For Trade Apprentice – Candidates should have passed class 10th and also have 2 years full-time ITI in relevant trade.
- For Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Trade Apprentice-Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks.
- For Technician Apprentice – Applicants should hold a 3 years Engineering Diploma in a relevant field.
Age Limit Required: (As on July 31, 2019)
For Gen/ UR: The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 24 years. For reserved category, age relaxation will be given.
- For SC/ST- 5 years
- For OBC- 3 years
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Objective Type Written Test.
- Starting Date to Apply: August 5, 2019
- Last Date to Apply: August 18, 2019
Note: To read the official notification released by IOCL, candidates can read here.