If you want to get a job in Indian Army then, here’s an opportunity released by Indian Army. However, the vacancy is only for the female candidates.
As per the notification, female candidates can apply for the admission to 4 years B Sc (Nursing) Course for 2019 session at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Here’s how to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment:
1. Open the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Click on the link for the admissions to 4 years B Sc (Nursing) Course
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Pay the application fees
6. Submit your form after uploading photo and signature
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references
Check out the important dates:
- Online application will begin from 12th November 2018
- Last date to submit online application form is 30th November 2018
- Download your admit card in the month of December
Female candidates will have to pay Rs 150 for Military Nursing Service 2019
Check out the eligibility criteria:
Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology). Also, candidates should have the minimum 50 % aggregate marks.
Check out the age limit:
Applicant’s age should be lie in between October 1, 1994 and September 30, 2002 (both days inclusive).
Candidates will be selected for the posts on the basis of merit, medical fitness and also according the vacancy in each college. Selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
Aspirant will be selected on Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service after completing the course.