The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will soon to release the results of December term-end exam 2018 anytime soon. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the examination should keep their eyes on the official website to check their scores which will be soon available on the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
Reportedly, IGNOU likely to release the December term end exam results anytime soon on the official website of IGNOU, IndiaToday reported. Candidates who had appeared for the exam should keep their admit cards along with them to check their hall tickets.
Here's how to check IGNOU December term end exam 2019:
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
2. Click on the link of December term end exam
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Click on Ok
5. Your results will appear on the page of IGNOU
6. Download your results
7. Take a printout for future reference