The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), the autonomous body is going to declared the RRB PO mains result before the next week.
Student who had appeared for the CWE VI officer scale I officer rank will now check their result this week of November. As the result will declared by the official website of IBPS aspirants can check their results.
Significantly, the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) issued an admit card for the main examination of Officer Scale I, II and III of CWE RRB VI on 17 October.
Earlier, the prelims exam of IBPS RRB PO was conducted on 5 November 2017. According to the guidelines of IBPS, those students who will cleared the mains then only they will be eligible for an interview that will be held in the month of December.
The results once declared will be available on ibps.in.
Know the steps how to check your result:
1. Open ibps.in
2. Click on RRB CWE VI
3. Click on the link to view ‘online preliminary exam result status for CWE RRB officer scale I ’ running on the top of the page
4. Then log in your registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5. Enter the captcha code as seen in the image
6. Finally, Click on login to see results
7. Take a printout of the result for future reference
Earlier, IBPS has already notified over 15337 vacancies on official website.
According to the IBPS official website, the provisional allotment of banks to the final selected candidates for CWE RRBs-VI scale I Officers will take place in January 2018.
Note: For the latest news and updates on the examination, candidates should visit the official website of IBPS regularly.