Willing to build your career in the banking sector? A good opportunity released by the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. (A Scheduled Bank), Chandigarh for all such aspirants.
As per the latest notification released by the HARCO bank, a job invitation has released for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer in HARCO and 18 District Central Cooperative Banks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released for multiple locations.
According to the notification, candidates who will be selected for the posts will be posted at HARCO branches available in Haryana including Gurgaon, Faridabad, Rohtak, Panipat, Sonipat, Jhajjar, etc.
HARCO Bank will select suitable candidates through the online test that will be held in October or November.
Meanwhile, the application process for 978 vacancies has begun from August 14 and will conclude on August 31, 2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies before the closing of the application process.
Remember, before application form submission, go through the official notification and check the eligibility required for the vacancies. Also, the application form should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
As per the notification, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the online recruitment examination of HARCO.
Check HARCO Vacancy Details:
- Clerk – 385 Posts
- Junior Accountant - 123 Posts
- Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – 30 Posts
- Clerk and Accountant - Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) - Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400)
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Online Application process begins: 14 August 2019
- Last Date for online registration: 31 August 2019
- Preliminary Exam Date for Clerk – October 2019/November, 2019 (Tentative)
- Date for Main examination for Clerk - To be announced later on
- Online single Examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant
- Manager/Development Officer: To be announced later on
Candidates who will apply for the positions should fall in the age bracket of 18 to 42 Years.
Know how to apply:
To apply for the vacancies candidates should visit the official website of HARCO at http://www.harcobank.org.in/ and submit the application form in between 14 August to 31st August 2019.