If you have filled any wrong information in your GATE application form then here’s an opportunity for you to make a correction. Yes, the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has started the process to make a correction in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) form.
As per the official notification, applicants can change the exam city in their application form, if they want. However, IIT Madras will conduct the GATE exam in on February 2, 3 and February 9 and 10, 2019.
Therefore, candidates who wanted to change their exam city centres then they can change now as the correction window is open for all now.
Applicants have to log in to the official website to make the changes in their application form.
Here’s how to change your exam city in simple steps:
1. Open the official website of IIT Madras at gate.iitm.ac.in
2. Click on the link to update the exam city
3. Log in to do the correction
4. Select the city where you want to go for the exam
5. Click on OK or update
6. Wait for few seconds till your request not update
7. Check carefully whether the correction has been made or not