Delhi University has released vacancies in Central Placement Cell Recruitment on its official website. Candidates can check more details about vacancies by scrolling the article...
Central Placement Cell Vacancy Details:
The application forms are invited for the position of Trainee Teacher in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will receive a salary package of Rs 8.4 lacs (CTC) per annum.
Other important details to know:
- Recruiter - Perfect Educare (Franchisee of Aakash Educational Services Ltd)
- Reporting Time - 9:30 am
- Venue Conference Centre, Opposite Botany Department, Gate Number 4, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007
- Date of recruitment test: Friday, 8th November 2019
- Note: Registration with central placement Cell is mandatory for students as well as the company.
- Job Description
- Job Title: Trainee Faculty
- Department/Group: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany & Zoology
- Salary Range (CTC): Candidates who will be selected for the post will get salary package of Rs - 8.4 Lacs (CTC) Per Annum
- Location: Delhi & Lucknow
- Position Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates who hold the degree of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.SC/Ph.D. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Mathematics) from reputed colleges/ Universities can apply for the post.
Skills required to apply for the post:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think differently with innovative teaching ideas who can teach from fundamentals.
- Ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
- Inclination to work in a Structured Environment
- Positive Attitude.