Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has invited applications for those who want to make their career in a teaching field or who are already doing jobs in academics. To know more vacancy details, you have to read the complete article.
Check BSEH Recruitment 2019:
As per the job notification, BSEH Aarohi School has released a total of 895 vacancies on its official website for various teaching and non-teaching posts. The application for the post will be submitted till July 27, 2019.
Interested candidates can apply for this huge vacancies in the prescribed format only at bseh.org.in.
Under the latest notification, BSEH has invited applications for the post of Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Clerk, Account Clerk and Librarian.
Know post wise vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, and others:
BSEH, Aarohi School will fill a total of 895 vacancies under its latest recruitment drive, check post-wise vacancy details.
- PGTs – 419 Posts
- TGTs – 380 Posts
- Principal – 20 Posts
- Librarian – 14 Posts
- Clerk – 32 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 30 Posts
BSEH Aarohi School Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
Check out the salary scale for the selected aspirants post-wise:
- Principal – Pay Band 15600-39100 Grade Pay 6000
- PGTs– Pay Band 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800
- TGTs – Pay Band 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600
- Librarian– Pay Band 9300-34800 Grade Pay 3600
- Clerk- Pay Band 5200-20200 Grade Pay 1900
- Accounts Clerk - Pay Band 5200-20200
Age limit required for BSEH Recruitment 2019:
- Principal – not above 50 years
- PGTs, TGTs – 21-42 years
- Librarian, Clerk, Accounts Clerk – 18 to 42 years
- Online application forms can be submitted from: 16 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 July 2019
- Last date for online correction window: 28 July to 30 July