Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Mumbai, Maharashtra has released a job notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before October 29, 2019.
Candidates who have qualified class 12th can submit their application form available at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/mcgmjeeoct19/.
Check BMC Recruitment 2019:
BMC released a total of 341 posts.
Post-wise vacancy details:
- Kalanash-alaviyuntha (Shahapatya) - 'B' category - 234
- Kalnasha-Alviyuntha (Yahunwarov) - 'B' category - 98
Check Eligibility Criteria Required:
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates should have qualified class 12th. Also, aspirants should have completed general nursing & midwifery diploma in the duration of 3 years and 6 months and registered with Maharashtra Medical Council.
Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam for the post of JE will get a monthly remuneration of Rs 38,600 – 1,22,800
The upper age limit required to apply for the post is 38 Years. While age relaxation for the post will be given as per the government norms.
Know how to apply for BMC JE Recruitment:
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post should visit the official website of BMC and submit their application form at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/mcgmjeeoct19/.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 12 October 2019
- Last Date of registration of application -29 October 2019
- Closure for editing application details - 29 October 2019
- Last date for printing your application - 13 November 2019
- Online Fee Payment - 12 to 29 October 2019