The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has started the recruitment notification for 37335 vacancies on its official website. Under this recruitment drive, vacancies are released for the posts of Teacher (TGT and PGT).
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be eligible to teach students of Secondary (9th and 10th class) and Senior Secondary (11th and 12th class) government schools of the state.
However, the selection for the posts will be done based on the performance of the Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2019.
The application form for the post has begun from September 9, 2019, only at www.bsebstet2019.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bihar STET Teacher Recruitment on or before 18 September 2019.
Before applying for the exam candidates should check the notification which tells you the details about criteria required for a paper I and paper II exam.
Check vacancy details released for Paper I and Paper II:
For Paper I:
Total posts: 25270
1. English- 5054 vacancies
2. Mathematics: 5054
3. Science: 5054
4. Social Science: 5054
5. Hindi: 3000
6. Sanskrit: 1054
7. Urdu: 1000
For Paper II:
Total posts: 12065
2. Mathematics: 2104
3. Physics: 2384
5. Zoology: 723
6. Botany: 835
7. Computer Science: 1673
- Bihar STET Paper I will be held in first shift i.e. 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. The exam duration is 2:30 hrs.
- Bihar STET Paper-II will be held in the second shift i.e. 02:00 pm to 04:30 pm. The duration of the exam is 2:30 hrs.
Check eligibility criteria required for Bihar STET:
- For BSTET Paper 1 for Secondary Teacher/TGT – Candidates should hold the degree of Graduation and B.Ed.
- TGT for MATHS - Graduation with Maths, Physics & Chemistry and B.Ed Or B.Tech with Mathematics subject + B.Ed Science
- TGT for Science - Graduation with Zoology, Botany & Chemistry subjects and B.Ed Or B.Tech with Science subject + B.Ed
- TGT for S.St - Social Studies Graduation with History, Geography, Economy And Polity, and B.Ed
- BSTET Paper 2 for Sr. Secondary Teacher/PGT – Post-Graduation and B.Ed
- BSTET Paper 2 for Sr. Secondary Teacher/PGT for Computer Science - 'A' level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject. OR BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/University recognized by the Govt. of India. OR BE or B. Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from any recognized University. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University. OR 'B' Level from DOEACC and Postgraduate degree in any subject. OR 'C' Level from 'DOEACC' Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. OR MCA three years course (6 semesters)
Note: To read complete vacancy details, candidates can read notification here.
Age Limit Required:
- For General Male – 21 to 37 years
- For General Female – 21 to 40 years
- For OBC – 21 to 40 years
- For SC/ST – 21 to 42 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.