In the midst of ongoing 10th, 12th board examinations for the states of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, the students are seen in tension for the preparations of the exams.
At the same time, if you want to pass with good marks in the boards, then student to keep these points in their minds:
- Do not study for several hours continuously under pressure of examination. Rather take a break even in the middle of your study. If you keep reading constantly, then your sleep will be affected.
- Avoid studying for late night and try to study in wee hours of a day.
- If you want to score good in exams, then it is important to take sleep at least for 6 to 7 hours.
- Before going for exam, try to take healthy diet and sufficient food so that you could maintain concentration level.
- It is also important for the parents not to make any additional changes in their children lifestyle during exams.
Meanwhile, the intermediate examination paper in Bihar has been leaked. Biology paper was leaked on the first day of Intermediate examination beginning on 6th February from the Bihar Board. This paper is becoming viral on Whats App and Twitter. It is being told that the paper was leaked shortly after the examination began. On completion of the first examination, the District Magistrate of Nawada district matched the viral question paper, it was found to be correct in the investigation. In addition to Nawada, in the Supaul district it was openly seen distributing biology paper.