Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has invited application form for the post skilled/unskilled employees purely on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position released for the government of Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (MVVNL).
The online application will begin from November 8, 2019, and the last date to apply for November 18, 2019.
For Unskilled Manpower, 8th class passed candidates can apply for the post. While for skilled manpower posts, ITI in Electrical or Wireman is required. Also, candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Check BECIL Vacancy Details
- Skilled Manpower – 1402 Posts
- Un-Skilled Manpower – 2493 Posts
- Last Date of Application - 18 November 2019
- Interaction/Documents Verification – 19 November to 22 November 2019
Candidates who will qualify for the post will get salary according post-wise:
- Skilled Manpower – Rs. 9,381.06
- Un-Skilled Manpower – Rs. 7,613.42
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
- Skilled Manpower – Candidates will be selected based on ITI Electrical/Diploma in Electrical Experience and at least one year experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower – 8th Passed and at least one year experience in Electricals
- Skilled Manpower – At least two-year experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower - At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
The upper age limit required to apply for the post is 40 Years.
Here’s how to apply for BECIL Jobs 2019
Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card from 08 to 18 November 2019.