Good news for the job searchers that Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), and Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has released the job notification and invited application from Engineering students. Therefore, candidates who are in search for the job can go to the official website and register themselves for the latest vacancies notified on the official website of BARC.
As per the notification, BARC has invited online application forms from the Engineering graduates and science postgraduates for the post of Scientific Officer (Group A) through its academic programme. Interested aspirants can apply for the vacancies now.
Check out the vacancy details:
BARC will conclude its recruitment for the BARC Scientific Officer recruitment on 31st Januar 2019.
Interested candidates will be selected for the posts through an interview. The screening of the aspirant will be done through two alternative methods:
1. Online Screening Test that will be conducted in nine Engineering disciplines and in five science disciplines.
The screening test will be held at the various exam centres in over 40 cities across the country.
BARC will conduct the screening test in March 2019.
2. The second method for screening will be through GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 score.
Know how to apply for BARC Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of BARC at www.barconlineexam.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment
3. Register yourself for the vacancy
4. Submit the application form by login to your registered account
5. Upload all your documents
6. Submit the application fee
7. Download and take a printout for future references