Home » Bollywood News » Horrible things said about me: Rhea Chakraborty breaks down in new video
 
SPEED NEWS

Horrible things said about me: Rhea Chakraborty breaks down in new video

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 1 August 2020, 9:58 IST

Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case has taken a shocking turn after his father filed the case against Rhea Chakraborty. After receiving severe backlash on social media, Rhea has released a video in which she can be seen appealing for justice and also revealed why she is silent on the matter.

Sushant’s girlfriend said: “I have immense faith in God and the judiciary. I believe that I will get justice even though a lot of horrible things are being said about me in the electronic media. I refrain from commenting on the advice of my lawyers. Satyamev Jayate. The Truth Shall Prevail.”

See Video:

 


Rhea’s team also sent a clarification regarding the viral video on social media. "I was doing a stand-up act," said Rhea about the video.

Also Read: Sushant Singh Rajput's father didn't have his new number, reveals Ankita Lokhande

Earlier on July 25, Sushant’s father KK Singh filed FIR against Rhea at Rajiv Nagar Police Station, Patna. He made serious allegations against the actress and blamed her for abetting Sushant to do suicide. He also mentioned that Rhea transferred Rs 15 crore from Sushant’s bank account.

A four-member team of Bihar Police also went to Mumbai to investigate the case following Sushant's father's complaint.

Also Read: Rhea Chakraborty alleges Sushant Singh Rajput’s friend was pressurised to speak against her

First published: 1 August 2020, 9:51 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY