Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is celebrating her 35th birthday today on 16th July, as of now she is one of the most experienced actresses of the film industry. Katrina Kaif has spent more than 15 years in the filmdom and she has a huge fan base now.
Katrina Kaif had worked in more than 50 films till now and there are only a few films that have not worked at the box office. Today, Katrina is an A-list actress and this is the reason that despite continuous box office failures the actress is even the first choice of the several roles. Well, today we will discuss about those roles that the actress totally misfit to the characters. Maybe she chose the wrong characters either she was not perfect for the roles.
Here are 7 films in which Katrina Kaif totally missed the opportunity to fill the shoes of the character.
1. Boom (2003) - Katrina Kaif made her Bollywood debut with Boom released in 2003 starring alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Gulshan Grover and Jackie Shroff. It was a totally a disaster and Katrina's role was to show off her body in the film, just body show off.
2. Yuvvraaj (2008) - Subhash Ghai decided to make a family film starring Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Zayed Khan, Katrina Kaif, and others. The film tanked at the box office and not only Katrina Kaif all the actors just gave the worst performance in this film.
3. De Dana Dan (2009) - Priyadarshan decided to make comedy film after giving back to back hits like Phir Hera Pheri and Bhoolbhulaiya. This time he chose hit pair Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in leading role but in this whole film Katrina Kaif had an only thing and it was the song Pesa Pesa.
4. Tees Maar Khan (2010) - Now we don't have words to describe what this film was. Totally a disaster, and we will not only ask Katrina Kaif but also ask Akshay Kumar why he chose to do this film.
5. Baar Baar Dekho (2016) - Once again when everything was going good in Katrina Kaif's career then why she chose to do this film unusual film starring alongside Sidharth Malhotra. In this whole, what Katrina did she should think twice.