In the midst of rumours and Home Ministry’s continuous effort to busting those fake news on the prolongation of lockdown, Prime Minister Narendra Modi elucidated to the heads of state that there will not be any more lockdown. The unlock phase has allready started and there is no going back.
Here is what PM Modi said to the Cms:
* There won’t be any fresh lockdowns anywhere in the country.
* Give more momentum to economic activities that have already resumed.
*Bring in investment, increase business and employment opportunities.
* Fight against coronavirus should continue.
* Raise awareness about the number of patients who have recovered from coronavirus infection to get people out of “stigma due to fear of getting infected.”
* Trace, track and isolate — the three-pronged fight must become quicker
* The helplines should be helpful, not helpless.
* In states where Arogya Setu App has been downloaded more, there have been very positive results. We have to constantly try to increase the reach of the Aarogya Setu App and ensure more and more people download this app
* We should form a team of senior doctors to guide patients via telemedicine and to provide them with the right information. Apart from this, we also have to raise an army of young volunteers who can run the helpline effectively for the public.
* The spread of Covid-19 is more in a few big states and cities.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, PM Modi spoke to the CMs in order to lay out a final plan to fight the Covid-19.