It must be a piece of good news for class 10 and class 12 students as the Uttar Pradesh government will be going to give free laptops. All the meritorious students of high school and intermediate can avail the benefit of this scheme of UP govt.
Students need to apply online for this scheme.
Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, talented and aspiring students of the state can apply for this welfare scheme.
Aspirants can apply for the free laptop scheme by visiting www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
Important points to be noted:
- UP Free Laptop Yojana is only for UP Board students.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th from UP Board can apply
Students must have secured at least 65 percent or above marks in class 12th to take the advantage of the scheme.
List of documents are required for the online application:
To apply for the UP Free Laptop Yojana, candidates must have Aadhaar Card, Class 10th and 12th mark sheet, passport size photograph, residence certificate, and mobile number.
Know how to apply:
1. Visit the official website-www.upcmo.up.nic.in .
2. Click on the UP Free Table Yojana application form link
3. Submit your form
4. Take a printout for further purpose