It must be good news for those who have not applied for the UPTET exam on 4th October as the UP Basic Education Board has extended the last date for the online registration. Therefore, candidates can submit their application on the official website.
According to the official website, the UPTET registration form can be submitted till 7th October. So, candidates apply for the UPTET 2018 now as you get another opportunity from UPBEB.
Aspirants can deposit their examination fees to 8th October. However, the last date for the online registration is 7th October 2018.
Here’s how to apply for UPTET 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPTET at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for UPTET
3. Register yourself for the examination
4. Submit your details asked on the official website
5. Deposit the fees for the application form and also submit your documents
6. Click on Ok
7. Download your application form and also take a printout for future references
UPTET admit card 2018:
The UPTET 2018 admit card will be released on October 19, 2018, from 12:00 PM onwards.
UPTET exam will be held on 4th November 2018 in two different sessions. The first exam will be held from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm for Primary level candidates while the second exam will start from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm for Upper Primary candidates.
The answer key for the exam will be released on 6th November. Candidate will get the opportunity to submit their objections to the answer key.
Candidates are advised to check the official website for any information regarding the exam.
Also read: JET Recruitment 2018: Graduate and Post Graduate candidates can apply for 766 vacancies now; check out the post details