Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the detailed application form-1 (DAF) for the vacancies released for the Combined Medical Service. Interested candidates can submit the application form available at upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates who have qualified the UPSE CMS computer-based test can submit DAF at the official website. The last date to submit the detailed application form (DAF) is September 9, 2019.
This year, UPSC has released a total of 965 vacancies.
UPSC CMS DAF Vacancy Details:
Candidates who have qualified the UPSE CMS CBT will have to submit the DAF for the following posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade 2 in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
List of Important documents required:
- Scanned copy of the age certificate
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Physically handicapped certificate
- Scanned copy of educational qualification
Check UPSC CMS Exam Pattern Details:
- Candidates will have to appear for the two papers which will be held through Computer Based Test (CBT). Each paper comprises of 250 marks.
- Each Paper will be of two hours duration
Candidates who will qualify the Computer-Based Test (CBT) will be called for the Interview/Personality Test.
Important dates to remember:
- Commencement of submission of UPSC CMS DAF 2019: August 26, 2019
- Last date for submission of UPSC CMS DAF 2019: September 9, 2019