Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has finally announced the results for the 2018 Combined Defence Services Examination (II) written examination on its official site on 2nd January 2019. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their results can check the website.
Applicants who will get the success in their written examination for the CDS 2018 (II) exam can go to the UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
Reportedly, 7650 candidates have cleared the examination and are eligible to appear for the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
UPSC had conducted the written examination for CDS (II) on 18th November 2018. All the selected aspirants will have to appear for the interview are required to register themselves for the interview at the Army recruiting website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
On the day of the interview, candidates will have to submit their original certificate after the SSB interview before the last date as per informed in the result notification.
Here’s how to check your UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Result:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the result link to see your written exam results
3. Submit your details asked on the official page
4. Check the PDF file to see your result
5. Download and also take a printout for future references