Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will start the online application process for the post of Technician (Electrical) from tomorrow, September 27. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of UPPCL. The last date for the submission of the application form is October 19.
With this recruitment drive, the Corporation aims to fill a total of 357 vacancies of Technician (Electrical).
UPPCL recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for the Technician (Electrical) post should be between 18 to 40 years of age as on January 1 2022.
UPPCL recruitment 2022: Application Fee
General category candidates are required to pay Rs 1,180 as an application fee, while those belonging to the SC/ST category can pay Rs 826.
UPPCL recruitment 2022: Important dates
- The online application starts on: 27-9-2022
- The online application ends on: 19-10-2022
- Online fee payment: 27-9-2022 to 21-10-2022
- Exam date: Fourth week of November 2022
UPPCL recruitment 2022: Simple steps to apply
- Go to the official website of UPPCL - www.upenergy.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the vacancy tab
- Then click on the Apply link
- Fill the UPPCL recruitment 2022 application form, and upload all the required documents
- Pay the UPPCL recruitment 2022 application fee and click on the submit button
- Take print out of UPPCL recruitment 2022 application form for future referenc
The cities in which the examination will take place are - Varanasi, Meerut, Agra, and Kanpur.
Check the official notification here.
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the UPPCL.