UP Scholarship Online Form 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department will be going to start the application process for scholarships to 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students and UG, PG, and Diploma students, for both renewal and new students.
With this scholarship scheme, the UP govt aims to improve the literacy rates in the state and also create a skilled workforce for socio-economic development.
Students who are in ninth and tenth grades are eligible to apply for pre-Matric scholarships while post-Matric scholarships are for students who are in the 11th and 12th grades.
To submit the application form, students can visit the official website-- scholarship.up.gov.in.
The UP Grant scheme will provide financial to students who want to complete their education. Students can apply through the online portal- SAKSHAM. The state government has made different categories for students who are from different backgrounds to get the benefits of the scheme.
Check out details of the schemes:
· UP Pre-Matric Scheme: This scheme will cover students in Classes 9 and 10.
· UP Post-Matric Scheme: Under this scheme, students of classes higher than Class 10 will get the benefits.
· UP Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12: This scheme will support students studying in the Classes 11 and 12
· UP Post-Matric Other Than Inter: Candidates who are pursuing graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D. and other higher studies can apply for this scheme.
· UP Post-Matric Outside the State: Students belonging to UP and pursuing their post-matric studies outside UP.
Documents required for UP Scholarship Form:
· 10th Marksheet
· 12 Marksheet
· Aadharcard with Mobile Number Linked
· Bank Account with Aadhar Card Link
· Previous Year Result
· Income Certificate
· Caste Certificate
· Fee Slip
· Take Final Print after form Filling
Important Dates for 9th, 10th, or Pre Matric Date
· Online application start: 02 July 2022
· Last date to submit application form online : 07 October 2022
· Complete form last date : 07 October 2022
· Last date to submit hard copy in Institute: 14 October 2022
· Correction date: Update Soon
· Send scholarship in Bank Account Date : 27 December 2022
Important Date For Post Matric Students 11-12th Students
· Online form submission begins : 11 July 2022
· Last date for online registration: 07 November 2022
· Complete Form Last Date: 07 November 2022
· Last date to submit hard copy in Institute: 14 November 2022
· Send scholarship in bank account date: 30 November 2022
Important Dates For Post Matric Other Than Intermediate / Dashmottar Other Course
· Online application process begins: 11 July 2022
· Last date for online registration: 25 November 2022
· Complete form last date: 27 November 2022
· Last date to submit hard copy in Institute: 08 December 2022
· Correction Date: Available Soon
Note: For more details, visit the official website--http://scholarship.up.gov.in/