The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRB) has issued the job notification for the aspirants on its official website after cancelling the old advertisement.
UP Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment for the posts of the fireman in UP fire department. Aspirants will get an opportunity to apply for over 2000 vacancies released by UPPRPB.
However, the recruitment board has cancelled the old advertisement for the hiring of fireman that they notified on 20th December 2016 and 16th January 2017.
All the interested candidates can visit the official website and submit their application form only at uppbpb.gov.in.
Here’s how to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2018:
1. Visit the official website of UPPRB
2. Click on the link which shows the ‘fireman recruitment’
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the online application
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Submit the application fees
7. Click on OK after the form submission
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
This time, UPPRPB has released a total of 2,065 posts in UP fire department.