TN HSC, SSLC Result 2022: After declaring the TN HSC result, the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) has declared the TN SSLC results on its official website at 12:00 noon.
This year, the overall pass percentage in 10th was recorded at 90.07 percent. While in class 12th, a total of 93.76 students qualified the exam.
Students can check their TN Class 10th result at tnresults.nic.in. Apart from the official website on TNGDE, students can also check their Tamil Nadu SSLC result 2022 will be available on the websites- results.gov.in, dge.tn.nic.in, and dge.tn.gov.in.
To download the TN Plus Two result 2022, candidates need to submit their login credentials like roll number and date of birth.
TN 10th Results 2022: How To Check Result
1. Go to the official websites--tnresults.nic.in, dge.tn.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on the result link for the Class 10th or SSLC exam
3. Enter your application number and date of birth.
4. Click on Submit
5. Your Tamil Nadu 10th or SSLC result will appear on the screen.
6. Download the result
7. Take a printout for further reference.
Websites To Check
To clear the TN Class 10th, students need to secure a minimum of 30 percent.
This year, a total of 90.07 percent of students have qualified the SSLC exam.