The State Bank of India has announced the Clerk prelims examination date on the official website already which will be held on 23 June 2018. As only two months are left for the exam preparation, therefore, students have started preparing for their examination. As most of the people are having a dream that they could get the government jobs. Some go for administration sections of government and some of them wanted to join the banking sector. If you also among the one then get ready and start doing preparation smartly so that you can easily crack the examination.
Today, we are going to tell you some tips and tricks so that you can beat the competition easily and score good marks in preliminary and will be eligible for the mains examination.
Here are some important tips to crack the examination:
1. Firstly understand the syllabus of the examination in detail and prepare according to it.
2. Make your timetable and divide your time for every subject so that each and every topic can be covered.
3. Don’t break your routine of study because it may spoil your preparation.
4. Read newspaper and magazines for doing the current affairs preparation as it will help you in updating yourself with the current happening in the world.
5. Don't forget to solve the previous year papers as it will help to understand the pattern of examination.
6. Take a revision of every topic that you have cover. It doesn't matter whether it is theory or mathematics calculation, just revise it daily.
7. Make a short notes in your notebook so that it will help in doing the revision during the exam time.
Also read: SBI PO Recruitment 2018: 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officers in State Bank of India, see details