Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has invited application forms for the post of Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 20 August 2019.
Check vacancy details released by SAIL Jobs:
SAIL invited application form to fill a total of 361 vacancies for the post of Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff.
Know post-wise vacancy details:
- Medical Executive – 23 Posts
- Paramedical Staff – 338 Posts
- Online application process starts from: 25 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 Aug 2019
Check eligibility criteria for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts
- For Specialist post: MD/MS/DNB degree holder from a recognized university can apply
- For Junior Manager (Bio-Statistics): M.Sc. in (Mathematics/Statistics) (full time) with 01-year post qualification experience as Medical Record-Keeping Officer/Bio-Statistician in a recognized hospital.
- For Nursing Sister: Candidates who hold the degree of BSc in Nursing from a recognized University.
- For Technician Laboratory: B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
- For Junior Manager (Bio-Medical)- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit Required:
- Specialist – The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 37 years.
- Medical Officer, Junior Manager, Medical Officer and other posts – Candidates should fall in the age bracket of 18 to 28 years.
Application Fee for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts
- For Medical Executive Posts – Rs. 500/-
- For Para Medical Posts – Rs. 150/- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates - Nil
Know how to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are interested in the vacancies will have to visit the official website of SAIL at www.sailcareers.com and submit their application form in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 20th August 2019.